- The nine conference and meeting rooms in our convention hotel, some of which can be combined, mean you can host your various business events right in the middle of nature.
- All the rooms are full of daylight, have high ceilings, highspeed WiFi and conference equipment.
- eating capacities of up to 170 and connecting doors give you flexible layout configurations.
- And free of charge: an inspiring view out over Tegernsee and the glorious Alps; almost all the rooms have their own terrace, too.0
Time for a break
Time for a break
- Countless foyer areas and private terraces set the tone for stylish receptions and inspiring down-time.
- A breath of fresh air: The terraces outside Meeting Rooms 1 and 5 provide an ideal setting for an outdoor break.
- The balcony areas outside Meeting Rooms 3 and 4 give you a sublime view over the Bavarian mountains and Tegernsee.
- Outdoor lounge in the park: Meeting Rooms 6-8 open on the ground floor onto a spacious terrace with a panoramic view and nature right at hand
- Each event can be accompanied by your personal choice of catering on request and in consultation with our chef de cuisine. There are also attractive conference deals available
- Aperitifs, coffee, or an in-between snack – the Atrium in Haus Wallberg has plenty of space for receptions, breaks, or wrap-up drinks
- Combine your stay with culinary highlights and spoil your guests with a visit to the varied hospitality venues at DAS TEGERNSEE
- Hotel DAS TEGERNSEE consists of five buildings, each with its own character, offering you a wealth of choice in accommodation
- A total of 92 hotel rooms, suites, and apartments mean you and your guests can spend several days meeting or conferencing – with the benefit of an accompanying programme.
- Most rooms have a view of Tegernsee or the Bavarian Alps
- Accommodation primarily features generously dimensioned double beds – and each can of course be used as a single
Don’t go to where the path takes you but to where there is no path – and leave a mark.